How do we define a parent — or a family? Bioethicist Veerle Provoost explores these questions in the context of non-traditional families, ones brought together by adoption, second marriages, surrogate mothers and sperm donations. In this talk, she shares stories of how parents and children create their own family narratives.
TEDTalks is a daily video podcast of the best talks and performances from the TED Conference, where the world’s leading thinkers and doers give the talk of their lives in 18 minutes (or less). Look for talks on Technology, Entertainment and Design — plus science, business, global issues, the arts and much more.
Find closed captions and translated subtitles in many languages at
Follow TED news on Twitter:
Like TED on Facebook:
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Vịt hóa thiên nga | Đỉnh cao của Makeup | Makeup beauty magical | Don't Judge Challenge | Part 4
- Đi South Coast Plaza, Mall đẹp tại Costa Mesa, California
- 20 mẹo thời trang để có diện mạo sang trọng
- 5 cách phối đồ Vintage cho nam từ Zara, H&M, Local Brand, second hand
- Chợ Tân Bình – Lấy Sỉ Và Bỏ Sỉ Quần Áo | Quần Áo Thời Trang | #NgànhMayMặc