Modern work — from waiting tables to crunching numbers to dreaming up new products — is about solving brand-new problems every day, flexibly, in brand-new ways. But as Yves Morieux shows in this insightful talk, too often, an overload of processes and sign-offs and internal metrics keeps us from doing our best. He offers a new way to think of work — as a collaboration, not a competition.
TEDTalks is a daily video podcast of the best talks and performances from the TED Conference, where the world’s leading thinkers and doers give the talk of their lives in 18 minutes (or less). Look for talks on Technology, Entertainment and Design — plus science, business, global issues, the arts and much more.
Find closed captions and translated subtitles in many languages at
Follow TED news on Twitter:
Like TED on Facebook:
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- PTC Share là gì? Những Điều Cần Phải Biết Khi Kiếm Tiền Với PTCShare [maudautu.com]
- Hướng Dẫn Tăng FPS LMHT 2018 Và Tối Ưu hóa Cho Máy Tính Của Bạn – Rules of Survival
- EBIT and EBITDA explained simply
- Nối chuỗi tuỳ chọn ký tự phân cách trong Excel
- [Topgame] Top Game Offline Mobile Siêu Hay Mà Cấu Hình Thì Lại Siêu Nhẹ 2019 | #4